With the beginning of another school year and the memorable milestone of my youngest starting pre-k, this Nerd Mom is beginning a new battle. The battle against boredom. I am a stay at home mom and that used to mean playing superheroes with my son, making him lunch, taking him outside for some air and exercise and teaching him things that are hilariously inappropriate for a 4 year old to say/do. Now he's joined his sister at De Zavala Elementary school, I find that there's only so many times I can dust the furniture, do the laundry and wash the dishes before I run out of things to do. I have lots of hobbies, and have been told I am a skilled crochet-er. I make hats and such and thought that I could fill my time by making and selling them. Only, I look at the yarn and think "meh, maybe tomorrow" and take a nap or watch cooking shows to learn how to make something I'll probably never cook.
We're only a few weeks into the new school year so maybe I can bust outta this funk. I think I'll start by reviewing a few new make-up products I had the pleasure to win/receive for free and/or buy lately. Stay tuned for Nerd Mom takes on Face Primer!
Have a Nerdtastic Day ev'rybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment